Tuesday 17 April 2012

Mommy Cool # 2

Poppy and Me




Ma




English Nan





Chinese Nan



Lovely post Laura, thank you. Am more than happy to share some pics.
So first here's Poppy and me. Poppy born 11/11/10. Loves shoes, likes brushing my hair, always singing and dancing, future shopping buddy, screams when happy, and the most precious person in my life.
Then we have, my Mum (half English half Polish, positive, always singing, strong, my rock) My Nan (from Bath - no longer with us bless her black liquid liner - hugely supportive, fun, loved to dance, rebel) and finally my Grandmother (from China, elegant, wise, caring, fantastic cook, great Chanel bag collection) They've all had and still have a significant influence on me, I look up to them in so many different ways and when I need them I know they are there for me. These women are a part of who I am, they're an extremely important part of my life, and always will be x


No comments:

Post a Comment