Thursday 15 March 2012

Wow list


Long Live Kurt



Lets do Kitsch



Mama San's Fav Collection




Masculine yet delicate


There's no better way than to add some femininity to a pair of DM's. This particularly works because the DM's are a bit battered and the socks are black and white, any other colour I think it would look a little try hard. I would love to know how the wearer rocked the rest of her look.
In my head I would team it with this kitsch Cat Tee. This Tee has a real 80's feel and reminds me of the Mama San 'Lets Be Friends' sweat collection a few years back - anyone remember this collection? It was a collection of Wolf, Owl and Horse prints, some decorated with sewn on bows with the words 'Lets Be Friends' in bright pink. I only wore mine again the other day and I still love it.
Finally to complete my fantasy outfit, I would throw on this army jacket with the words 'Come as you are' on the back. Simple words but conjures up all sorts of images. Kurt, Nirvana's legacy, the grunge era. When I saw the image of this jacket I said 'Wow' out loud, and when that happens, I know I've seen something special.
Seen something that's made you go 'Wow' lately? Let us know x



No comments:

Post a Comment