Sunday 27 May 2012

Style Envy: Films to Style your wardrobe by...#2



Pretty In Pink









Desperately Seeking Susan










True Romance









I thought Laura's blog post "Style Envy: Films to Style your wardrobe by..." was awesome! I loved it. Below are 3 of my all time favourite films and and the two main reasons are: The fashion and the soundtrack.

Desperately Seeking Susan and Pretty In Pink came out in the 80's, I was in my early teens and I was totally inspired by the fashion. For the first time in my life I started to experiment with what I wore and have'nt looked back since.

Alabama from True Romance is probably one of my favourite movie heriones. She loves her leopard print, rocks Wayfarers and turquoise underwear, never without red lips, and she kicks ass! Seriously cool!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment