Wednesday 29 April 2009

Yeah Yeah Yeahs, I heart u


Queen O 




Bruce and the golden tickets

The Yeah Yeah Yeah's gig tics went on sale last Feb at 9am.  Despite being on the case, tics sold out within minutes and at 12 minutes past 9, not only was I ticketless, I was distraught and fought hard not to shed a tear - its been two years since I last saw Karen and co ...... weep sniff weep
At lunch time, everything changed.  My super lovely boyfriend Bruce had managed to buy two tickets on ebay. I screamed with excitement, felt like the luckiest girl alive with the best boyfriend in the world.

After all the excitement the day finally came. The gig took place at Sheperd's Bush, we managed to get right to the front, moshed like there was no tomorrow, the YYY's played an amazing set, and it was the best night ever. Karen, Nick, Brian, you are the coolest, I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment